To know about brutality of criminal communist Goddafi , kindly check the following link. :
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/8328287-pictures-of-qaddafis-brutality-kill-everyone-who-is-against-me
"My people will die for me." Maybe now it needs to change to "I will kill my
people if they will not die for me."
It is shameful for world this brutal and inhuman leader has got supported some communist Governments.
Though communists are telling they are always for humanity but practically communists can assist any inhumanity for their self interest which we also seen in the regime of Bhuddadev Bhattacharya .
The shameful support of Nicaragua's President to Gaddafi shocked whole world.
How can communist President of Nicaragua support this brutal Libyan leader who told " Kill everyone who against me"?
I am delighted to know UNO and other European democratic countries has taken already steps against this inhuman and brutal dictator but it is not enough .
UNO should send peace keeping force to end the regime of this most,arrogant and brutal ruler.
I think India and USA should openly support Libyan interim opposition council and should recognize it's diplomatic status.
Check also the following link
http://prof-sanjib-bhattacharya.sulekha.com/blog/post/2011/03/brutal-regime-of-gaddafi.htm
No comments:
Post a Comment